Friday, 10 June 2011

Immovable by Muscle Ache

Yeah, totally. Every part of my body hurts so badly I have trouble sitting down.
Furthermore, I sprained my ankle while playing bball yesterday (during the boy's game).
Our practice drills were actually pretty crap, no offence to the semi-senior girls but seriously, they're slowing us down and our performances are no where near improving, unfortunately.

So, our bball trials are on Monday.
Seriously, we are all pretty much in a dancing-ish mood. lol!
Don't know about me getting in the trials, sounds scary enough to put me off.
But since it's my last year, whatever, do for the sake of enjoying :)

Ok, I realised that the last few post mostly included bball.
I'll get back to the MAIN TOPIC OF THIS WHOLE THING :)
SURVIVAL SKILLS IN ISPS wasn't it?

Have a good peer interaction, no politics.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment