Thursday, 2 June 2011

Inconspicuously blogging

Yeah, it's English period and I'm supposed to be searching/googling the gunpowder plot and how it's related to shakespeare's Macbeth (yawn) not. lol. It's really not that bad.

Kushal's sitting next to me watching some YouTube thing.
I guess that makes all of us. We're nothing but going on everything else BUT lit.

And I'm inconspicuously typing, gosh, just cos' you know who types when they're reading.

ANYWAY, we just had the FIFA tourament. FINITO.
And people (girls) are signing up for the "Palanpur" Basketball Tournament where it takes us from level to level, district to nationals.

Just so you guys are well informed
I will be leaving here (the awesomest school ever) on the 28th June.
I've got my flight tickets prepared, printed out. All I need is my flight ticket to go back home.

AND no worries I'll be back by the 7th of July!
Get to see all the Malaysian Yuvas! :)

JUST KIDDING.
TYPING INCONSPICUOUSLY IS A MAJOR MAJOR FAIL.
Sir English was just commenting on how we dont even need to type while reading MB online.
Yeah, I was honest and totally admitted it was me. Lol.

But, I did kind of finished reading it already.
Plus, I'm not on Facebook or like chatting online.
Gosh you should hear the amount of mouse-clicking sounds there are. Jeez
Just because the keyboard makes the most sounds.

Damn, should have taken the laptop.
Yeah, I'm actually a blonde in disguise.
(rawr)

So, that's for now.

PLEASE update people.

Love,
Shanniness

No comments:

Post a Comment