Muhaha. Okay so it is always useful to know a handful of Hindi words. Honestly. Because then you listen in on the teachers' conversations and they don't even suspect you. Haha! Its funny cuz, they're the ones who taught us Hindi in the first place. My God. Oh, the irony of it. :)
So this is highly irritating because, my iPod is stuffing up. Low battery fml -.-
Oh, yeah. iPods are technically not allowed in school. Lol. New rule, as of 2010. But, don't fret. Just say innocently to your dorm aunty that you don't have one, and you're all good. They don't suspect newcomers. Heh. Bias, right? But, that's how life is.
Also. Laptops, iPhones, iPads (or any other tablets) and hi-tech stuff is also not allowed. Hehehe. Don't take heed. Just be smart, hide your stuff, lie innocently and you're well on your way to being a typical ISPS student. :)
Happening at the moment: researching imagism and symbolism. Well not really, cuz, I'm here blogging on a blog that bloghoppers probably avoid like the plague. Joking. Actually, I don't know. Lol...
Summer is the best season here? Like, undisputedly. Is that even a word?
I am late for my tweeting session :O Haha no I don't have a tweeting session. Giggle. I wish I did. But @squirreleatsyou is on the other freaking side of the planet, and @shan2 is right next to me so there's no point tweeting her, and @vivoxide and @maniac_priority are at the dentist.
Guys, get twitter, okay. #itsfreakingawesome PLUS, #yougettousehashtags!
Lol. Later, mates ;)
@quinny108
So this is highly irritating because, my iPod is stuffing up. Low battery fml -.-
Oh, yeah. iPods are technically not allowed in school. Lol. New rule, as of 2010. But, don't fret. Just say innocently to your dorm aunty that you don't have one, and you're all good. They don't suspect newcomers. Heh. Bias, right? But, that's how life is.
Also. Laptops, iPhones, iPads (or any other tablets) and hi-tech stuff is also not allowed. Hehehe. Don't take heed. Just be smart, hide your stuff, lie innocently and you're well on your way to being a typical ISPS student. :)
Happening at the moment: researching imagism and symbolism. Well not really, cuz, I'm here blogging on a blog that bloghoppers probably avoid like the plague. Joking. Actually, I don't know. Lol...
Summer is the best season here? Like, undisputedly. Is that even a word?
I am late for my tweeting session :O Haha no I don't have a tweeting session. Giggle. I wish I did. But @squirreleatsyou is on the other freaking side of the planet, and @shan2 is right next to me so there's no point tweeting her, and @vivoxide and @maniac_priority are at the dentist.
Guys, get twitter, okay. #itsfreakingawesome PLUS, #yougettousehashtags!
Lol. Later, mates ;)
@quinny108
No comments:
Post a Comment